Sunday, January 31, 2010

More Adventurous

Ha I know Murrles hates the song (at Fay Da, while we were chatting across from these hilarious foreign ladies: "What is this cracka ass cracka shit?" Oh Murrles, I miss being ethnic with you. They may as well start calling me Token *sigh*), but I thought this was cute, even if I want to punch the dude filming for taking it all the way Blair Witch with that shit. Anyway, I guess the PS22 Chorus has been blowing up, and it's pretty awesome.

[Check out homie in the orange's hair. Bowlinnnnnn'.]


Anyway, I sat down and began writing this post with every intention of filling you all (all six of you) in on my wanderlust-inspired trips across the country this past winter break. I'd fill you in on all the great food I ate, and all the great sights I saw, and all the great things I did with all the great people I did them with. But I realized, in the end, that everything could be summed up into this:

No matter how far away from Chicago I traveled, I was always going home -- it always feels like that with people you love.

No comments: