It's been a while, I know. You'd think that my unemployment and the departure of literally all my friends from both Champaign-Urbana and Chicago would mean more time with this blog, but sadly it just means more time spent on the couch with Big Ten Network, ESPNU, and of course, the Food Network. Or I'm just straight up passed out, but that's another story. Anyway, I'm just writing to say that I've got two posts coming up, one previewing college champies and the other just a huge, HUGE project. So look forward to that in the next two days, because I'll definitely get both of those posts up before Thursday.
But in other news, I'll be playing ultimate tomorrow for the first time in like two weeks. YIKES. Also, FOUR generations of Menace will be playing together tomorrow. If I get real corny maybe I'll take a picture of it :)
Oh, and in case you're wondering, Cupcake Pebbles are insanely good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
whos the fourth generation??
stinkbag and matthews!
Post a Comment