Monday, May 3, 2010

L.A.S.E.R.S.

Took off the Regionals v1.0 post. No point in being a Negative Nancy, I guess. It's been rescheduled and I guess that's all I could ask for.

Kind of on a roll with my writing, both academic and otherwise. Feeling pretty good about that. All the people at the Undergrad must love me right now. I am fairly certain that I am wildly entertaining when I am in my "zone". The girl sitting across from me is trying really, really hard not to laugh, and I can tell because now she is hiding behind her laptop. Lawl. Really glad I can bring joy to people who are agonizing. I also think it's funny that the population at the UGL literally skyrocketed between this week and last week. One can hardly even find an outlet to plug into, let alone a dang table. Heavens.

One bright side to more people at the library is that I was at the library at the same time as Erin Johnson tonight. Heavens to Betsy Brkich that girl is TALL. She is legit a giant. Legit. Upon my return to my seat after a trip to the ladies room, she was exiting and I was able to compare our heights. I barely clear her belly button. Emburrussing. *sigh* Erin, why can't we be best friends and hang out in Forbes and eat in the dining halls and trade hoodies? Sarah and I just wanna be frands wit chu.

I haven't been feeling great lately, I've got a lot to think about. Might write it out here later. But I've got Lupe and Bobby Ray getting me through shit.

I am wildly in love with this man. (Not the song that elicited tears from me at the UGL ... so public, geez, but I do like the video. So consider it posted.)

No comments: