Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yikes

Sorry for the lack of posting; I'm sure you're all dying to know my thoughts on Regies Bro Nine. In any case, once I'm done with finals and the suchlike (late Thursday afternoon, praise the Lord) I'll be posting up a storm, I promise. I'm guaranteeing you at least three posts, so look forward to that shit.

But for right now, plz vote on a Natties Bro Nine theme song. This is essential to The Committee getting pumped. If you have suggestions that are not listed, please put them in a comment, thnx. (If you are ridiculous and don't know, our Regies theme song was "Kiss Me Thru the Phone" for various reasons. It can no longer be our Natties theme song because the situation no longer applies.) In case you were worried, "Love in this Club" will be played a flagrant amount, fear not. That should be a given.

Welp, goodbye GPA, herro Natties.



[For anyone that was at practice this afternoon, this post is evidence that as of 9:33pm, I'm still alive, fear not. My chest has not collapsed, and my heart is beating at a slightly more normal pace. Also, I hope you learned about the Jews in time for your exam, T-Bag, and I hope you dominated vegetable gardening, RACH.]

4 comments:

applefarmer said...

the final was much harder than anticipated...probably because I didn't think it was important to know whether cucumbers were a warm or cold season crop and where chicory originated from.

I'm glad to hear you are still alive...you looked pretty awful. It contributed to me getting yelled at by goose, cuz i felt bad for running you so hard.

tania.reitz said...

ptl. you are alive. i figured we would find you dead in your apartment at some point next week when we finally got around to looking for you. FALSE. i always know where you are and would know the instant you were in distress. fear not.

Lex said...

(RACH) i bet you DOMINATED anyway.

The Committee needs a good song to be pumped to. Kiss Me Through the Phone was so good to us. soooo good.

Lex said...

also, LISTEN, i'm the ONLY person on baller bids without a nickname. this needs to be fixed. i'm not as thirsty as fozz, but i'm a little thirsty.