Sunday, May 17, 2009

2009-2010 Officers

I don't know how well this will work, but I hope it's not horrendous. I couldn't put it on YouTube because it was too long, but anyhow, enjoy:



So I am including this as one of my three promised posts, suck it.

Co-Captains

Margaret Dunleavy, '10
Joann Wong, '10

President
Kate "Fozzy" Fasbender, '10

Vice-President
Jen Mader, '11

Treasurer
Nora "Noyle" Doyle, '12

Fundraising Chair
Lauren Sheehy, '12

Social Chair
Jody Kissane, '12

Webmasters/Blogger
Margaret Dunleavy, '10
Joann Wong, '10


2009-2010 is going to be a shit show.
Get pumped.

I just wanted to give mad props to the team that got me here: Team Asia.
There's a reason our last three sets of captains have been multi-racial couples -- 1. Our team's awkward obsession with Asians, and 2. Team Asia Domination.
Unfortunately, if you know anything about the recent history of our team, you'll know that I just got the Kiss of Death. Welp, see ya at Regies '10!

Little known fact: My two BFFFs are also the captains of their respective teams. Karen "Shrooms in My Ear" Baumann is captain of the Beloit College Women's Cross Country team, and Laura Crabs Nelson is captain of the Marquette women's ultimate team. Guess the Scissor Sisters are just a bunch of hood rat winners.

Anyway, Natties thoughts coming soon.

No comments: