Welp, thanks a whole effin' lot, Hilton Garden Inn's wireless network, because it timed out just as I saved. SON OF A B.
Anyway, here's a shitty recap of my post:
Bro Nine's Women's College Natties happens this weekend, and after a crazy season, this weekend promises to be even better.
Pool A: UCSB wins, but Illinois comes in second (call me crazy, but look at what jersey I'm wearing).
Pool B: Washington wins. I want to see Washington/Michigan, as well as Michigan/UCLA. This pool is dangerous with SLU and UCLA lurking down there. If anyone falls asleep, they're ready to upset.
Pool C: Wisconsin/Oregon is going to be SICK. I wish I could watch that game but I'll also be playing. Bailey Zahniser is RIDICULOUS, but Wisconsin has WonderDread and no one else does. Their entire starting O line is All-Region status. I expect Wisconsin/Oregon to be the best game of the day, and the entire pool plays to seed.
Pool D: Most boring pool, although Stanford should make it interesting for Ottawa. I want to see Iowa State upset North Carolina.
I feel the most strongly about Wisconsin, Ottawa, and UCSB, although I also really like Oregon and Washington. I secretly want Wisconsin to win.
Follow Illinois Menace's progress on twitter. I'll also be posting up other women's scores as I see them.
Welp, see ya at Natties.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment