[[EDIT:
Shoutout to Lazy: Not sure if you caught this on espn.com recently, but the best shooting and point guards of all time. I cannot believe I forgot about O!
/EDIT]]
First things first, the score reporting was awesome, for the most part. Obviously the most important scores that I'm still waiting for haven't been posted yet, but I can't really complain, because for the majority of the weekend, it was done with great efficiency. Scores were up almost immediately, and it was as close to real-time as one can get from the Midwest.
Secondly ... wow. WOW.
To say that the Stanford Invite results were absolutely exciting is an understatement. It only makes things that much more interesting when I'm proven wrong and left scratching my head. God, parity is so sweet.
While I was wildly mistaken when it came to Wisconsin, I was right about Washington. So uh ... I don't feel as dumb. (13-9 over Stanford, identical score over Colorado, 15-4 against Texas, and dropping only one 12-13 to UCLA) Anyway, I wanna know what happppenneddd. Gah, I can't wait until the scores are up/to read a write-up!
P.S. Poor, poor lacrosse fields.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Stanford Invite - amazing competition - would have LOVED to be there.
Poor, poor, poor lacrosse fields.
Wisconsin only had 15 players. Otherwise the scores would have been a bit different....
Bella was missing ballers like Emelie McKain, Bitterman, Lucille Strawn and Megan Vingers. Shira Klane was also injured all of sunday. Wisco won't disappoint you again J-wo.
looks like your favorite callahan winner took some great pictures
http://annanazarov.zenfolio.com/p745289328/
anonymous wisconsin- that's what i thought might have happened.
anonymous pictures- thanks for the heads up. skillz in front of and behind the lens ... what can i say? looks like i'll be linking to anna nazarov's pictures from now on, too, wow.
your anonymity tantalizes me.
Post a Comment