Thursday, June 18, 2009

Away We Go

1. I saw this post's namesake movie today. It was pretty good. Not amazing, but good, and it had its share of laughs. Allison Janney is hilarious. Oh, C.J.
2. I forgot to mention that when Margaret and I were at tryouts, we met the woman who started Illinois Menace! Er, well, when she started it the team was called Id, but anyway, we met her! Pretty crazy.
3. I'm so sorry Natties Cuties is taking so long. I was thinking about it today, and it made me feel really guilty that we haven't done anything about it. Well, I just gotta say that the Party Van dropped the ball. It might just be me and Funk Master Fozz on this one, ya'll. Carmenychane, I guess.
4. I'm flying through Vegas to get to San Francisco, and McCarran may once again see some foolishness similar to my Trouble in Vegas '08 follies ... yikes. I think I have something like thirty minutes from when my flight from Chicago is supposed to land in Vegas and when my next flight to San Fran is supposed to take off. Luckily the flights are both United, so I know I won't have to run from one terminal to a completely different one, but that's still cutting it miiiiiighty close. Oh, McCarran. We have such a complicated relationship.
5. I'm skipping town in approximately four hours. I'm gonna take four planes and a boat, and at the end of it all I'll be in California on Monday afternoon. Hopefully by the time I'm there, I'll have some real entries for you all. (I like that I promise this all the time and never come through.)

I love this photo, and I love that in the full-sized version, you can tell I'm giving Yen the eyes.

No comments: