Shit has been crazy on my end. It's only been two weeks, but I've been worked to the bone, and Capers and I are pooped at the end of every night. I have more than double the number of girls I had last year, not to mention about 60 more kids total and three less R.A.s ... so yeah, it gets a bit exhausting. Good thing I have In-N-Out after bed checks, Doc Milan & Beardy, scoot-scoots, Adams Tower, and Steve the Fireman. Anyway, this is an IOU for posts, which is fitting since I'm in California.
Anyway, is it a telling thing that I LOVE terrorizing children?
I came back from my day off last night around 11:15 or so, which is after curfew (11pm), and I was in the bathroom washing my hands, when I hear someone sneaking out of their room to come use the bathroom. I dry my hands, face the door, and cross my arms, waiting for the culprit to enter. When she walks in, her eyes get wide, her mouth forms a little 'O', and she starts walking out backwards and scampers away back to her room.
Ultimate tonight and tomorrow with the kids. They better be ready to get laid to waste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment