Wednesday, June 3, 2009

At this point, a study break wouldn't hurt.

I have not left my house in approximately three and a half days, I've eaten the same fish congee for about the same period of time, and all my clothes, my entire room, and my entire body reek of Bengay.

[Edit 6/3/09, 2:41PM: I left the house for the first time in days to buy food, and after driving two blocks and wondering aloud to myself why it was so foggy/cloudy out, I realized I wasn't wearing my glasses. My life is a shit show.]

Pre-Summer '09 is getting off to a good start, I'd say. (Summer '09 doesn't begin until I turn in that LSAT booklet.)

Speaking of of the helLSAT, my practice tests are turning out horreoundously. Yikes. Fortunately, logic games are not as horrific as I originally thought, and I actually find them sort of fun (only four or five of them at a time, of course). That said, doing four of them in under 35 minutes is the problem. Welp.

Unrelated to anything I'm about to say/have already said, and it will make sense to no one but me, but it needs to be said: Quit being all thirsty. That's my job, not yours. Fuckin' lost in the Sahara with no water lookin' ass.

Anyhow.

I'm real glad the weekend right before the LSAT is the most packed one yet. The Printers Row "Lit Fest" is this weekend (Why did they change it from "Book Fair" to "Lit Fest"?), as are Nemesis and Spicy Tuna tryouts (luckily, I still can't do anything other than lay flat on my back). Apparently I also have friends who want to watch Sox games with me, and a grandmother that wants to have dinner with me this weekend. Great that so many things I'd like to do are taking place in the same weekend. Of course, the "Lit Fest" will be over by next weekend, as will Nemesis and Spicy Tuna tryouts. My grandmother will most likely be off gallivanting in some foreign country by this time next week, and my friends will probably have plans by next weekend. Good thing that weekend looks super free for me!

Oh well, guess I'll just get these asshole tips cut out of my hair so my douchebag home friends will stop making fun of me for looking like a ... well, an asshole.


Anyhow, before I get back to wallowing and self-pitying, or as I call them, "studying" and "practice tests", here's that picture I promised you of that dirty bid by Jasmine Draper against us at Natties.
Jazze Pha Production (Photo courtesy of Cozza)
Also, Yenskers looks good in that photo. I miss her.


Well, only a few more days of this, I suppose. My life will be exponentially better this time next week (I may also be in the Bay Area, but that's a different/hopeful story).

No comments: