I feel like this has been a long time coming, but I finally decided that I should probably start another blog that chronicles my life and misadventures post-college. You know, the hilarity (utter despair?) of being unemployed and the merriment (horrible depression?) that is job-searching in this economy. That's not to say I'm abandoning this ultimate blog, oh no no, I just figured that the people who wanted to come here to read about my misguided ultimate thoughts and ramblings probably didn't want to also be deluged with anecdotes from my off-field life/my random thoughts, so if you do want to read all of that there'll now be a different blog for it. Lord knows that this blog will probably continue to be filled with trivialities that aren't about ultimate, and that "life" blog will be filled with stories/worries about ultimate. Oh, self.
(Note: I am not saying that this new blog will be any more entertaining than this one, and it will not be written better, and it will undoubtedly also be terrible and obnoxious. So you know, read at your own caution. Just thought it'd be a good way for me to get everything that's floating up in my head into something sort of tangible, something I can sort of look at and archive and whatnot, you know, without boring/offending/alienating the good people who come here to read ultimate things.)
So holler(holler scoresville): http://smallfigurevastexpanse.blogspot.com/
Anyway, ultimate posts coming soon, honest. I've been working on some stuff but they're coming along a lot slower than I thought it all would. My bad.
In the meantime, let's talk about how much I miss college ultimate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment