I meant to post something this weekend, but it's building up to be a crazy weekend, what with a wedding and a whole bunch of other family stuff, my mom's birthday, bummer league tournament, etc. so I didn't get around to writing as much as I would have liked to. I figured this would be a good way to bide my time until I get time to write something worth ya'lls while. I did this a little over a year ago, thought it might be interesting to do it again. Surpassed the 20K mark this time, and it feels surreal.
Basically, it's a mailbag type thing. Y'know, ask me questions, that kind of thing. Could be about ultimate, could be about sports in general, could be about anything, really. Here's what I copied and pasted from that previous post:
________
I write and give people shit all the time, time for the tables to turn. You get to give me shit and make me feel uncomfortable.
There are a few stipulations:
1. You cannot write to insult my playing skills. That would just be far too easy for you. It is public domain that I am, indeed, horrendous at frisbee. You are not allowed to take the easy road and insult the obvious.
2. Because I still hope for some shot at a future someday, I cannot answer questions that I think will incriminate me (don't ask me what "pulling a J" means, and more importantly, don't ask if I've ever pulled any).
3. Don't comment anonymously. That's just weak.
________
If you want examples of what people asked me last year, just click on the link I provided above. I'll give ya'll a week or whatever to comment and leave questions, or e-mail me your questions. That said, have at it. Ask questions, make comments, tell me how much you hate me, what have you.
Time to tell you the truth, to burden my mouth for what I say, no pieces of paper in the way ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
because experience tells me it will be pretty near impossible to make you feel uncomfortable i choose to ask a high stakes question instead... (with a perfectly grilled steak on the line) who do you call winning Top.Chef.D.C? (btw my word verification code is concede- i believe ive already won this bet)
Post a Comment