And yes, it *is* taking me this long to write it.
Shit was epic, and only partially in the good way.
However, a few things I need to point out reeeeeal quick, because it's been a minute since I last posted:
a. Bandwagon fans are the bane of my existence. (read: all the "diehard Saints fans" that only just became Saints fans about five minutes before kickoff. All of a sudden, every Facebook status was "Who Dat" and everyone was from New Orleans. Heavens to Betsy, all of you just need to step off, honestly.)
b. TiV lulz.
c. I may or may not have a crush on my history TA.
Dave: This book is gonna wreck your shit. After you read it, you're gonna want to vomit. Or shower. Or maybe vomit in the shower.
Dave: Kids are stupid. Have you ever met a kid? Total idiot.
*swoon*
d. SHAMMIES2K10.

No comments:
Post a Comment