There are THREE new designs up. If the images are blurry, clicking on them will open the original, hopefully clearer image in a new tab. I've also created a new poll, so if you like these new designs better, change your vote. If you'd like to keep your vote the same, re-vote for the one you chose the first time (I'm not allowed to add options to the poll once people have already voted). Change/keep your vote accordingly.
[[EDIT:
If you have a design of your own that you'd like to be considered, e-mail it to me and I'll put it up. Also, if you have comments or suggestions about the designs posted or an idea of your own, post it. Your feedback is important!
Hey Menace,
Here are some jersey designs that Meg has come up with. Take a look at them, choose your favorite, and VOTE! The poll is on the left hand panel, and should be the first box you see. I've told you exactly where it is, now GO VOTE. If you don't even vote, you can't bitch about which jersey gets picked.
(If you click on the picture a slightly larger picture will appear in another tab.)
DESIGN ONE:
DESIGN TWO:
DESIGN THREE:
DESIGN FOUR:
DESIGN FIVE:
DESIGN SIX:

7 comments:
1) If you have your own designs, send them to Joann.
2) If you have just suggestions, you can email them or post them (re: the ones pictured or your own ideas) and someone can maybe get a complete idea from that or perfect a different one
3) Please don't put this off though, we need ideas and fast! :)
i like the second one but without the "menace" above the letters
what about 2, with the colors and font from 4?
I like design two the best, but maybe with squares or something instead of tribal, and I would like to see more fonts. Also different colors if that isnt too much work.
I like the way the letters are organized better in the first three options. But like goose said seeing more fonts would help and other colors. And seeing different backgrounds.
I really like the way the design wraps around the side in 2 but Im not 100% on the font. Is there a chance we can try different fonts like both T and goose said?!
email suggestions or if you find some fonts you like send the website to meg - I've been looking but running short on ideas. If you find a pattern you like, I can mess with it in Adobe, send that too. I'm still thinking, but I'm running dry on ideas just reading "is there another option". Please send things by Friday too!
Post a Comment