[EDIT: New region boundaries are up. (http://www.usaultimate.org/news/2011-college-season--boundary-changes/)
My only question is this -- since Michigan is still in our Region, can we still be Great Lakes? Great Lakes Great Times needs to live on, because Region 5 isn't cutting it.
/EDIT]
I spoke too soon. I thought I'd have my post entitled "Winning is a Culture" up by tonight, but it doesn't look like that'll happen. Because this blog is so titillating and you are all just on the edge of your seats waiting for that post (obviously), I'm sorry to inform you that you might have to wait until after CHC. I thought I'd get more of it done today, but I had a little hypochondriac attack (like the time Margaret and I were convinced we had lupus) which threw me off-course by literally HOURS. So I have been really sick and fatigued lately, and it's not the usual "waking up early" or "hard practice" kind of tired or fatigue. Anyway, I didn't think much of it. I tweeted earlier today that one of the girls on the volleyball team was missing at least the next two weeks because she just got diagnosed with mono, and one of my friends saw that tweet and then told me that he was recently diagnosed with mono too. Then I heard about ANOTHER random acquaintance of mine being diagnosed with mono TODAY, so I started freaking out. (Thus my current hi-LAR-ious facebook status.)
Anyway, long story short, I spent most of the day freaking out and not writing. I'm gonna try my best to finish it tonight, but I gotta get to bed soon for the tourney tomorrow, so no promises, and I really wouldn't hold my breath. But eh, it's worth a shot.
Anyway, to make up for me sucking at timely posting:
(You're welcome.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment