Thursday, December 10, 2009

I. Hate. Finals.

[EDIT: 12/12/09, 3:07AM -- Just got all caught up with "Jersey Shore", life is good. Illini Volleyball is officially done for the season, but I'm sure they played balls out, just wish the match was on TV. Some dude outside my window is making yelping noises, Staysh must have been out of control tonight. *sigh* I should be there. Speaking of all things Staysh, I just downloaded "Bullshit in the USA" ... thanks, Hathbanger? I think? Finally, enjoy this video that I have been unable to stop watching for the past day. Erin is far too hilarious.]

[EDIT: 12/11/09, 11:03PM -- I just took a seven hour nap. FUCK FARM. Welp.]

So going to CCC was a horrendous idea, finals-wise. Work is getting to be TMT, I can't even take it. Good thing it was one of the most hilarious weekends of my life. Worth it!

I wish I was taking a class about blogging. I would be bomb at that class. Instead of working on (or, y'know, starting) that ten page paper I have due before my final tomorrow morning at 8am, I'm working on posts. Ha, so foolish.

Tomorrow: 10 page paper, 220 final; ILLINI VS. HAWAI'I Z0MG!!1!
Monday: 318 final; RETURN OF THE WIFEY!
Tuesday: Octa-date!!! <3<3<3
Thursday: 312 final
Dec. 23: final version of my thesis prospectus due

studying soundtrack:
Yo-Yo Ma playing Saint-Saens' "The Swan"
Yo-Yo Ma playing Bach's "Cello Suites"

Game on.

No comments: