- more Fireside Chats (playing elite club and college ultimate, ultimate as an enterprise, Northwest ultimate, etc.)
- getting to know the 2008-2009 Illinois Menace
- a Match Diesel-esque look at teams to watch for this season
- a look into the Shanghai Ultimate scene
- and much more!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Summer Skin
As I shake off the rust on my fingertips and the even greater accumulation of rust on my forehands and backhands, I hope you're getting pumped for some blog action. My summer break's almost over, and with the start of school and ultimate will definitely come more activity for this poor, inactive, sorry excuse for a blog that's getting more and more pathetic-looking by the minute. Well, I know I'm tired of looking at this sorry mess, so here's what you can look forward to in the upcoming months:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay for Ultimate starting again! See you around! :)
~Nicole
Texas Melee
sooo amped for it!
too bad it's like four months away for me =(
Post a Comment