Dammit, I was beat to the chase!
Anyway, while I was busy with other shit, looks like the actual Nationals pools have come out.
Here are the seedings I came up with last week. I'll be back later to elaborate.
1. UCLA
2. UBC
3. Washington
4. Ottawa
5. Wisconsin
6. UCSB
7. Michigan
8. Oregon
9. Texas
10. Wake Forest
11. Carleton
12. Maryland
13. UNC
14. Michigan State
15. Northeastern
16. MIT
I wasn't that far off from the actual seedings, yippee
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
In actual pools... looks like the top four are pretty sitting top four...but I can see upsets in Pool A, and wishing for them in Pool C (not by a certain team that shall remain unnamed, but Wisco upsetting UW). Well, and the 4/5 is possible too - but I'm guessing Ottawa will hold out. they've both got a bye before the game, but the game before that Ottawa takes on MIT....
Under the 1 seed in each pool. I see MD over NC, Carlton maybe having a go with Oregon, but the rest panning out pretty much as planned....
Will discuss on your discussion...
Post a Comment