Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'll keep this world from draggin' me down ...

Wow. So I just woke up about two hours ago (don't hate, I was up all night and morning taking care of my sister), and finally got a chance to look at what I wrote yesterday.

And man ... that last post was ... a shit show. Very poorly written. That is the last time I write posts at 2am after horrible practices (false).

Anyway, this is for my moral compass and my life mentor (as it were), Ms. Graf.
After a particularly ridiculous absurdity last year that kind of led to a lot of shit for me, Ms. Graf pointed me in the right direction and suggested I adopt this as my life's theme song.
Well I know what's right,
I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushing me around,
But I'll stand my ground,
And I won't back down.

No comments: