a. Typing all chicken-winged is weird. But anyhow. One more night of hell, and then I'm free. On that note, Chicago Invite preview will probably go up tomorrow. No promises, but it'll definitely be up before Saturday morning. Friday night is going to be an AMAZING night of sleep.
b. I have a massive crush on my Holocaust TA, Dave. He is so angry. He always looks angry, or unamused. He wears hoodies and a fitted New York Jets cap to lecture, but not to discussion (he wears button-up shirts to discussion, of course). To start off class today, he said, "I feel like a sack of shit today, just FYI. To cheer everyone up, let's talk about Auschwitz!" This was all deadpan, of course. *swoon*
c. As Margaret noted, it's always my TAs. Adam Irish will always be tops in my heart. God he's so nerdy. *sigh*
d. Eating corndogs and funnel cakes prior to practice is not the best idea I've ever had.
e. In the meantime, I found this extremely entertaining. East borrowing from the West or the other way around? Tezuka's "Kimba" came out in 1950. "Lion King" came out in 1994. Welp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment