Looks like we've got some work to do.
In related news, I told my mother that I wouldn't get married until my gay friends had the same right, and she said, "Who would marry you anyways?" BAHA I LOVE my majj so much.
But no, really.
YIKES.
Just procrastinatin'.
a. FALLOUTFALLOUTFALLOUTFALLOUT. First tournament in a week, and then it's Club Regies. I'll be there, representing Tuna Nation, giving a whole new meaning to Red Fear.
b. My friend/Shanghai teammate Phil made CUT, so we will be reunited in just a few short weeks at No Wisco. I hope Phil doesn't get embarrassed easily because I think I'm going to jump into his arms; goodness I missed that kid. I do believe that I hyped Phil before he even moved to the States, so you're welcome, CUT. Now, my weekend would really be made if Karen Baumann came to watch. Sigh. Scissor Sisters reunion? Please?
c. Welcome to the win column, Detroit.
d. I know this is a really, really random question that no one may know the answer to, but I'll give it a shot: What ever happened to Amil, of "Can I Get A ..." fame?
e. Someone needs to explain that Jason Derulo song to me. "Oh hey, sorry I treated you like shit. You caught me cheating and that was horrible but I love you! But no really! We're meant to be together! 4evs, even!" Also, I wonder how much Imogen Heap is getting paid for that sample?
f. Finally, before I go to bed: I just thought everyone would like to know that Kristen Bell was in "Pootie Tang".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment